Welcome to our website !

Met Gala 2016

By 18:00:00

Bonjour, 

I hope you're all well. Today I have something special for you, somthing I've never done before and that I'm very exited about 
Yesterday night in New York took place one of the most expected night of the year in the fashion world, The Met Gala. It's the night to go big, glam and to dazzle the eyes. Each year I spend hours scrolling through internet amazed by  the stunning outfits.
To be completely honest, this year I thought that the dresses were less spectacular in general but here are some of my favorite of the night 

Blake Lively

As alway, Blake Lively is stunning. I feel like she can wear everything and be breath taking. She was dressed by Burrbery in this beautifull gown with a long and detailed cape (leaves embroideries in the back). The draped corset fits her perfectly, the creamy/white colour looks great with her tan,her hairdo compliment her face and the earings . . . It's what we expect on the Met Gala red carpetI love this look !

Claire Danes

My personal award go this dress! It's the perfect ball dress, an amazing princess gown. I've never noticed Claire Danes in any event but she blow my mind last night. She was so elegant and imble which make the dress look even better. Zac Posen posted the dress on instagram during the day to show that the dress can glow in the dark. I was and I'm still speechless! 
Hands down one of my favorite red carpet look of all times!


Jessica Chastain

This dress gave me the idea for this post. I literaly felt in love with it. The colour and all the details are so well done and her red hair go perfectly with it. Again it's for me a perfect ball dress combining elegance and glamour. The apparent simplicity of the dress makes it effortless. Prada did an amazing job
 I love it !

Lorde

This is for me the most surprising look of the night. Not because the dress is daring but because of who is wearing it. Lorde, in my memory was on the edgy side of fashion, with this dress it's like she became "conventional". I love that she looks like a ballerina and her candid face on the picture.
Valentino did her well !



La bise Audrey ;)

You Might Also Like

0 petits mots ♥