Welcome to our website !

Far far away from here

By 17:00:00 ,

Bonjour,  

I hope you’re all well. It’s been a long time (again). I struggled so much with my sd card. I'm still in the process of putting all my pictures on my laptop, but hopefully I'm close to the end of the battle.

For today’s article I will show you one of my friend street style taken in the old town of Warsaw.  Jonas (click his name to see his instagram). I’ve known him since high school, we've clicked instantly. We‘ve lost track of each other for about two years after graduated because of life as simple as it is. But we finally reconnected, when we catch up after all this time it was like we’ve left each other the day before. Since November we became travel bodies (we went to Ireland, Italia and Poland)
It’s a practical outfit. We knew that day we would walk a lot so we needed to be warm and at the same time comfortable. That’s what Jonas did with his look. I  really love his Coat, the color is beautiful even if it doesn’t came out very well throughout the pictures.


* Coat : Celio
* Jumper : Vintage
* Jeans : Pull & Bear
* Shoes : Adidas superstar


La bise Audrey ;)

You Might Also Like

0 petits mots ♥