Welcome to our website !

Oh dear, I've missed you

By 17:30:00


Happy new year everyone !
I wish you the best and I hope that this year brings you all you ask for and even more.


It's been a very long time since I've been in here. I missed it so much !!!!!! In almost 4years, I've grown a lot and so much happened in my life. But I'm back for good (hopefully).
I went away because at the time I wasn't prepare for all that was happening in the " blogosphere ". I've created my blog because I was willing to share my passion and to exchange with other having the same passion as mine. The fact that as time was passing it wasn't about sharing but more about showing (in my young opinion) made me question my point in here.
I'am back because I've missed it like crazy and I'm ready to share again. I'm older now ( I started at 16 and I'm now 22 ) and I'm in an other state of mind.
You will still found looks but also other post . We will see in the future.

Let's start fresh ...


La bise Audrey ;) 

You Might Also Like

1 petits mots ♥

  1. Oh ca pour un un moment ca fait un vraiment longtemps.
    J’espère que tu vas repartir bon pieds
    Hate de voir la suite

    et bonne annee a toi aussi

    RépondreSupprimer